January Monthly Goals Report
To make sure that I can attain the goals I listed for 2018, I decided to break it down into chunks. This way, it will be easier to accomplish it. Moreover, this year, I will also be determined to keep track on my activities for each month to assess myself if I am always on the path toward the achievement of my big goals.
The following were my monthly goals for January.
- Blog about a book that I have read.
This was achieved last month. The title of the book was “Unlimiting God” by Richard Blackaby.
- Do advance lesson planning every Friday.
Advance lesson planning was done this month of January but not every Friday. Instead, I did it every day.
- Finish all my presentation in my doctoral class.
I reported one out of the three topics assigned to me. My topic which was “Issues on Promotion and Reclassification” took much time as what I expected as some of my classmates found that topic very interesting. The other 2 reports were moved to February.
- Accomplish successfully my 30-day fitness challenge.
With the use of an app, I achieved this goal successfully. I started with the Easy Round which consisted of abdominal crunch, sit up, leg raise, superman, butt ridge, and plank.
- Memorize 40 Korean Vocabularies.
I was able to name 30 nouns in Korean for one month. Unfortunately, I still forget some of the vocabularies I posted in my blog. Of those 30 vocabularies, I only memorized 18.
- Spend a time with students falling behind in my subject and give them extra help.
This was achieved although tutoring was not done for the whole month.
- Participate in a blog community twice a week.
I just participated in the blog community twice this month and not twice a week.
- Wake up at 4 A.M. and sleep at 9 P.M.
This was not successfully done.
- Save more and spend less.
January was a hectic month in my job. It was the month were visitors from the Division Office would check the progress and status of our school through our School-Based Management reports. During those days, I saved a lot because we always have our free snacks and lunch. Thanks to our school head. ^-^
- Minimize time in social network sites and spend more time with loved ones.
I have to work more on this as I easily get carried away scrolling Facebook.
- Do a 28 Day Challenge of Abs exercise.
- Take vitamins daily, especially Vitamin C.
- Read another book for this month. Since this is a month of love, the next book I am going to read is about a love story in the modern day Korea. It is a book containing 543 pages so I have to devote even a little time each day to progress on my reading.
- Practice reciting positive words for myself everyday. I think that it is the best way to combat negative vibes.
- Be ready for a job interview and another demonstration teaching.
- Memorize one Korean song.
- Increase my number of followers in social networking sites.
- Blog about a book and travel experiences.
- Save money in a bank.
- Learn a new skill.
© 2018, Roads and Pages. All rights reserved.